FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

It was okay

funny, but not as funny as the other stuff ive since with agent simms or what ever. the jailbait test was the absolute shit haha.

Nuts To You Nuts To You

OH MY FUCKING UNGOD DAMN!

That was the funniest shit ive ever seen hahahaha.

New Aol Marketing Ideas New Aol Marketing Ideas

Lets take a walk down the hall way!

its a long way, it takes all day!

good job bro, haha i laughed, i cried, i orgasmed.

Bottle Films Bottle Films

I dont know how to help witht he mpeg thing

But the movies werent really worth watching, although the idea is a good one. Id suggest working on finding a way to lower the file size and then go back and make a quality movie with your friends and submitting it. It would make it more enjoyable for us and yourself. Good luck.

newgrounds the legend newgrounds the legend

hahaha

It has a clock in it, shouldnt everybody review it with all 10s? Ive noticed most of the clock movies suck. eh, some are down right horrible but theres a few that are fucking unbelievably well done.

I know you arent a clock so i will review your movie as if it were a regular movie.

Great quality on the pictures and the sounds were real good, cept the speaking parts. the distotion was very annoying. Fix that up a bit.

Super-rap-boy 2 Super-rap-boy 2

Although im not sure of the point of this

It was okay. I mean the graphics need alot of work and once you fix the timing itll be a little better, but you still got the problem with the whole thing. Why not just make this a music video rather then trying to make it your own movie using a soundtrack from a song? i dunno, maybe I just dont get it.

Revenge on the Bitches Revenge on the Bitches

the only funny part is when you kill the slut

Joe millionare was dumb from the begining. And whats so wrong with calling people cheif?

Black-Shadow responds:

whats wrong, its fucking annoying thats whats wrong.

EOW-Episode 1 EOW-Episode 1

TOOL FUCKING SUCK

but that wont lower your score any. No matter how much I think they suck this movie was drawn well and the music added to the movie so you get good points. Next time put a good band on though, k?

Puss and Dick Puss and Dick

Reminds me of tom and jerry

but the art is real classy.

Ef Teh Werld Ef Teh Werld

At first i was thinking

Jesus christ, the dog is drawn good but this movie is crap, but ones the verse to the song started I couldnt stop laughing. Fuck the world was never my favorite ICP song, never even close, but this video gave it a few points. YOu should do a full one haha.

dandandan4 responds: